Survey Sunday – March 7
Just a reminder that I am giving away a Dick’s Sporting Goods $50 Gift Card! Come get entered to win!
- Monday: Ran 1.25 miles on the track, ran 1.75 miles on treadmill, ran stairs, 10 minutes on elliptical and weights. This definitely was an ADD type of workout as you can see!
- Wednesday: No workout today. My dad couldn’t make it so instead I issued an all house nap! So I did get a 2 hour nap in
- Friday: 3 mile run on the track, half mile run/walk after the 3 miles, 10 minutes on elliptical, weights
With the weather improving and becoming more spring-like, I am hoping to get a few runs in outdoors this week!
I am definitely going to sound like a broken record, but with both kids still being sick all week long, I didn’t focus on what I ate. I just ate when I wanted too and what I wanted too!
This week I thought I would give myself some definite goals to work on! Since I am kinda in a rut.
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water each day
- Be in bed no later than 10:00 – without any t.v. or computer. My real goal is to be in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10:00. I read a very interesting article that I saw in a tweet, that was pretty convincing about sleep. To be honest, I don’t know how “scientific” it really is, but nonetheless it convicted me. And since I am having some serious sleeping issues, I thought I would try to focus on getting better sleep.
I lost .6 lb! Not bad for not really “watching” what I was eating. I did try on a pair of my bigger size 6 jeans and they fit! Woot! So hopefully I am only a few pounds away from my goal! I am assuming about 4 pounds to go!
Your turn! Let me know how you are doing on your “healthy” goals! I want to know what things are working well with you and what things aren’t! Let’s do this together!